The safety membrane is mounted at the factory with the coupling that is appropriate for its possible activation. It is recommended that the relief pipe discharges the air in the open, away from the protected area or the storage area used for the cylinder group.
These are safety mechanisms to avoid the occurrence of overpressure in the collector when there are shut-off valves at the end of itthat produce a closed circuit without a controlled release of the agent.
- Simple, sturdy and low-maintenance component.
- Allows a quick change in the safety valve and membrane replacement by simply using an Allen wrench.
- The design of the safety valves ensures the maximum protection against sudden overpressure in the discharge collector.
- An escape discharge pipe can be mounted directly leading outside thanks to the female thread piece.
- The internal disc or membrane comes with a set that includes a hermetic seal.