RG Systems develops detail studies for the protection of each project, looking for the balance between protection requirements and aesthetics, among the need for safeguarding the common property and keeping it intact.
Any activation has to pass an evaluation of the competent Administration and it is at this point where the W-FOG high-pressure water system is highlighted for its notable advantages compared to other fixed protection systems.
Deals with wide spaces, not segmented with high fire load: paper, fabric, documents, furniture and finishings (wood, varnishes, paint)
- Protection of the building and its artistic content.
- Limits the impact of the design.
- Facilitates the evacuation of the occupants.
- Avoids collateral damage from spray nozzles and downstream pressure due to mass discharge.
- Minimizes water consumption, achieving a minimal and lightly intrusive installation.